NuGett GamesTest DLLs not found for XboxConsole.

Jun 4, 2015 at 5:22 PM
I may like it but the NuGet DLLs don't appear to be available when I build the XboxConsole project. The Visual Studio project should add them automatically but it's not finding them.

"Error 1 Unable to find version '1.0.50504.3' of package 'GamesTest.ManagedXtf.2014.11'. XboxConsole.Adapter.November2014"

'Download the latest binaries to your project by adding a reference to the GamesTest.XboxConsole NuGet package. The feed is located at http://gtonuget/NuGetMaxx/nuget/.'
Coordinator
Jun 4, 2015 at 7:02 PM
Sorry about that. That package isn't available through NuGet. A couple of our internal files made it into some of the recent adapters. The latest release (2.0.50604.1) should resolve this issue.
Jun 4, 2015 at 10:07 PM
I downloaded the new project but when I do a Build ALL, messages like the following come up. Where do I get the Assembly Reference from?

Error 2 The type or namespace name 'Fakes' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft.Internal.GamesTest.Xbox.Input' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Users\dchugg\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\xboxconsole-39542\XboxConsole.Adapter.Tests\XboxConsoleAdapter.Input.Tests.cs 11 51 XboxConsole.Adapter.Tests
Coordinator
Jun 4, 2015 at 10:09 PM
Fakes is a feature of Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate and later. If you do not have ultimate, you can remove the *.tests projects and re-build.
Jun 5, 2015 at 8:42 PM
Thank you! The project is building now.